Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, a forteenth-century
Polish woman, is the Society for Creative Anachronism persona of Jennifer
About my name saint:
- Blessed Queen Jadwiga of Wawel
(A tale told in a medieval persona)
- The Union of Jadwiga and Jagiello.
Medieval Poland and Eastern Europe
The Eggs projects:
Some Hair Care
Recipes (which I collected for Mistress Murielle)
My Cooking stuff
- Historical Research in the Modern Library
- The handout for a class I taught at EKU in Rusted Woodlands
- Index pages on Medieval History
- A resource for finding stuff on the web using web directories
- Dayboards and Sideboards: theory and practice
- A lecture/discussion class handout, with sample menus, budgets and recipes.
- Introduction to Medieval Poland
- The very basic handout I use for my short class on medieval Culture
- Food and Drink of Eastern Europe: Primarily
Poland and Rus
- The second draft of a handout for a class on food
- Herbs of Eastern Europe
(Known in the Medieval and Renaissance Periods)
- An outline of what information I could find in English about the use
of herbs and spices in Poland, Hungary and Russia before 1650.
- So this is Your First Event?
- A handout I created for Krakow Festivities. Changes to come.
Polish history info excerpted from the Library of Congress Country Study.
free to sign my guestbook
or send me email and give me comments or